I suppose there were supposed to be 11 questions, but a Mel‘s Dozen is 12 so I’ll oblige.
1. Naked or not or both (think carefully)?
–Both, naturally. I’m a firm believer that even when we are wearing clothes, we are still naked underneath.
2. Spaghetti or Fettuccini and why?
-Spaghetti. Two reasons: First, I forget what Fettucini looks and tastes like; second, I like stirring the long noodles in figure-8s and, of course, I like to slurp ’em up!
3. What sauce would you use up there for question 2 and why?
-Either an extremely garlicy and cheesy tomato basil sauce or alfredo sauce; if I had to choose one though I’d just combine the two.
4. Harley Davidson or Vespa? Explain.
-Vespa. Harley’s are too loud, too fast, too fuel consuming, and too cool for me. Vespas seem low key and efficient, yet speedy and agile enough to get me where I want to go; plus I always travel light.
5. Leather or lace with that drink?
-I think leather would do better in a beverage for some reason, probably because lace seems like more of a choking hazard. Either way, I’d have to go back on my answer to question one and choose naked with my drink.
6. Where would you do it?
-This question seems suspiciously ambiguous so I’ll go along with the vague theme. I’d do it on Earth, in the atmosphere.
7. With whom would you do where you would do what you do, did, done did from question 6?
-Again, keeping to theme… I’d do it with a living organism, likely a human as I interact with that life form often and I am most comfortable with that species.
8. What drink would you have with the Leather or Lace from question 5?
-Since leather or lace flavor doesn’t go well with any drinks I know of, I’ll not worry about figuring out how to make the ideal flavor palette. That said, I’ll have water. If you don’t have water, I’ll take a kale juice please. And if you don’t have kale juice, you’ve forced me to take a liter of vodka.
9. How would you disguise yourself if you had to sneak in to your employer’s office in order to retrieve important incriminating documents?
-I’d dress up like I do for every Halloween and just wear a file cabinet. I got a few on file in the closet. One of them is perfect, it is an old, brown painted metal one with the locking drawers and a sticky note that says “top secret”. That’ll blend right in to the incriminating documents office.
10. What did she say exactly? You know… after you did what you did when you did that thing you did while you were doing it. (*wink*)
-“We did it! And we’re still doing it! And we will do it!” She’s very observant and insightful.
11. How was that thing anyway?
-Like most things it was thing-like in nature, mostly due to the thing that happened during the thingy. One thing I do have to say is, how it happened will be a thing of history and a thing of mystery.
12. I know I am, but what are YOU doing the rest of your life?
-Are you saying you know what you are doing for the rest of my life? Anyway, I plan on living for the rest of my life, but don’t think I’m being a smart-arse. By living I mean engaging the world and it’s people, seeing the sights, smelling the smells, hearing the sounds and songs, feeling the feels, learning the lessons, and loving the love.